The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a smart, economical and sustainable home mobility solution which can fit a standard sized or manual wheelchair and is ideal for users with a walker or rollator. Our wheelchair elevator is an attractive alternative to a stair lift and allows you to live independently at home. The Stiltz range of wheelchair lifts offer a spacious and smooth travel experience and, most importantly, makes your home fully accessible – with no section of your home off limits.
- Standard Finishes The Duo+ is finished in grey, while the Classic lifts have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining color.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Internal LED Down lights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are traveling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home lifts.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from traveling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and center for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are traveling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home elevators.
- Drive Roped drum, braked gear motor drive
- Power Supply 230 V AC / 5 Amps
- Maximum Load 220 kg (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)
- Maximum Travel 4.7 inch / second
- Entrance Security Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door
- Additional Sensors Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain
Delivery and Installation
- Delivery Duration: 10-11 weeks
- Installation Duration: 2 days
- warranty: 12 months
- Price includes VAT tax.
- Price includes
- Price doesn’t include any construction work might be needed.
- Price include installation in Cairo and Giza Only.
- 75% in Advance
- 20% when goods arrive Egyptian’s port
- 5% on installation day
- price doesn’t include any construction work