Do you have a steep drive that is difficult to walk up? Acorn Stairlifts do not need to be limited to your indoor stairs; our outdoor stairlifts are the perfect mobility aid to give you access to those outdoor spaces you love or have limited access to.Our 130 outdoor stairlift comes with all the features that can be found on our straight stairlift. For extra protection, it comes with a weather resistant outdoor cover.
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
- Optional hinged rail designed to eliminate any obstruction or trip hazard
- Folding foot rest
- Seat belt
- Diagnostic display
- Backup battery
- Remote control
- Motor output speed 120mm/s | 4.8inches per second – No greater than 0.15 meters per second
- Method of drive Rack and pinion
- Power supply 24V DC (battery)
- Maximum capacity 265lbs/120kg
- Track Extruded aluminium
- Mains supply 50-60Hz, 100-240V AC
- BS EN 81-40:2008 – European safety standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’.
- CE mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards – ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|A||Overall Height||38.5 Inch|
|B||Height of Seat||17.25 Inch|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5 Inch|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||13.25 Inch|
|E||Width of footrest||14.75 Inch|
|F||Overall widtht||24.5 Inch|
|G||Depth of seatt||16 Inch|
Delivery and Installation
- Delivery Duration: 10-11 weeks
- Installation Duration: 2 days
- warranty: 12 months
- Price includes VAT tax.
- Price includes
- Price doesn’t include any construction work might be needed.
- Price include installation in Cairo and Giza Only.
- 75% in Advance
- 20% when goods arrive Egyptian’s port
- 5% on installation day
- price doesn’t include any construction work