Designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase, this curved stairlift offers a comfortable and reliable ride. The advanced self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system, coming to a soft stop with ease.With its low running costs, it even operates through a power cut. The sleek, smooth and modern rail system is unique to this stairlift.
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
- Optional hinged rail designed to eliminate any obstruction or trip hazard
- Folding foot rest
- Seat belt
- Diagnostic display
- Backup battery
- Remote control
- Motor output speed 120mm/s | 4.8inches per second – No greater than 0.15 meters per second
- Method of drive Rack and pinion
- Power supply 24V DC (battery)
- Maximum capacity 265lbs/120kg
- Track Extruded aluminium
- Mains supply 50-60Hz, 100-240V AC
- BS EN 81-40:2008 – European safety standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’.
- CE mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards – ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|A||Overall Height||38.5 Inch|
|B||Height of Seat||17.25 Inch|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5 Inch|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||13.25 Inch|
|E||Width of footrest||14.75 Inch|
|F||Overall widtht||24.5 Inch|
|G||Depth of seatt||16 Inch|
Delivery and Installation
- Delivery Duration: 10-11 weeks
- Installation Duration: 2 days
- warranty: 12 months
- Price includes VAT tax.
- Price includes
- Price doesn’t include any construction work might be needed.
- Price include installation in Cairo and Giza Only.
- 75% in Advance
- 20% when goods arrive Egyptian’s port
- 5% on installation day
- price doesn’t include any construction work